All sales made by the Don E. Harman Company will follow these conditions:
- All prices quoted and shown by the Don E. Harman Company (“Harman Co.”) are for immediate acceptance unless stated otherwise. Prices can be subject to clerical error and to an annual price increase by the manufacturer.
- The Harman Co. maintains stock levels according to industry demand. All orders are subject to availability. Indicated stock levels are made to the best of its ability and updated every day. In the event an item is not in stock, the Harman Co. will use its best effort to fulfill the order in a timely manner.
- Orders are shipped from Richardson, TX as soon as possible if they are indicted as “in stock.” Generally, items will ship at receipt of order and no more than 3 days. The Harman Co. operates Monday through Friday and generally closed on major U.S. holidays. The cutoffs for same day shipping at approximately 4pm CST.
- Once payment has been approved, the Harman Co. will ship using the buyer’s specified shipping method. If not expressly stated, the Harman Co. will ship using the best available service.
- If an item is indicted out of stock or an error has occurred in a product’s available, the Harman co will contact you promptly to solve any issues.
- First time transactions will be credit card or COD. The Harman Co. may open a net 30 account for customers based on their credit rating. Payments are due within 30 days.
- Buyers have the right to cancel any order before it is shipped. Here, the buyer should understand the shipping policy. Once it is shipped, it is subject to the return policy.
- Returns are only accepted in original packaging and unused within 30 days. Returns are subject to a $30 restocking fee or 20% of the transaction, whichever is higher.
- The Harman Co.’s warranties are based on its manufacturer’s warranties. Buyers will be transferred all warranties supplied by manufacturer. The Harman Co. will help provide assistance to our available ability.
- Required taxes must be paid by the buyer. The Harman Co. is a resident of Texas and maintain warehouses solely in the state of Texas.
- The Harman Co collects only data required to process online transactions and other day to day business related tasks; including emails, physical addresses, phone numbers, and other customer specific information.
Credit Card Information
- The Harman Co does not collect or store credit card information unless the buyer has expressed acceptance for ease of future transactions.
- The Harman Co uses third party credit card processing services. Buyers should see those services’ terms and conditions for credit card processing terms and conditions.
- Any dispute involving a sale by the Harman Co. will be resolved by it and the buyer. If the dispute is unresolved after an attempt by the Harman Co. and the buyer. The buyer agrees to resolve the dispute with arbitration in Texas.